- Poha / Flattened Rice :1 cup
- Powdered Jaggery(sweet) : 3/4 cup
- Grated Coconut : 1.5 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Ghee : 2 tsp
- Wash the poha. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan. Add and fry the chopped nuts. Set aside when the nuts turn golden brown color.
- In the same pan, mix the jaggery and water. The amount of water should be just enough to soak the jaggery and make a syrup of two thread consistency.
4.Swith off the flame and add the cardamom powder, coconut and poha and mix well. Garnish with fried cashews and serve.